I don’t like talking about myself much so that’s all for this, here’s some of my main online profiles:
Social links #
Main // Sites I use frequently #
- GitHub: Epicpkmn11 // This is where you can find all my coding projects. Including this website!
- Discord: @Pk11#3666 // I’m active in DS⁽ⁱ⁾ Mode Hacking and Universal-Server (I don’t accept friend requests from people I don’t know fyi)
- GBAtemp: Pk11 // I’m mostly only active in the NDS forums, I also write blog entries here sometimes
- Crowdin: Pk11 // Universal-Team and DS-Homebrew translations are all on my account
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org // Not a website, but I do read my email frequently, if not send many
Other // Sites I use less often #
- YouTube: Pk11 // I watch a lot of YouTube, but don’t post much
- Thingiverse: Pk11 // I put any 3D models I make for printing on here
- Niconico: エヴィー // I’ve made an UTAU cover here, if I make anything else in UTAU or VOCALOID I’ll put it here too
- Reddit: Evie_11 // Sometimes I check some NDS modding subreddits
- GitLab: Pk11 // I helped out a bit with the Yamamura Discord bot and it was on here
If you’re curious, I started switching to Pk11 somewhere around early to mid 2019 since I didn’t like being called ‘epic’ for short, I’ve retroactively changed as many things as I could to Pk11, but its often unavailable since its short and thus commonly taken and sometimes even too short to use outright, in which case I’ll usually still fall back to Epicpkmn11 or sometimes add an underscore.
Profile pics #
I’ve kept every revision I’ve made to my profile pics over the years and Dropbox even has the last edit dates, though the times for any of these before near 2020 may actually not be quite when I started using them (especially the first one, I feel like that’s gotta be more like 2012) but definitely feel about right for when I was using them for most.
2014-05-04 - Epicpkmn11 1.png // I made this for my YouTube way back when I was trying to make Minecraft videos
2016-12-19 - Epicpkmn11 2.png // Similar base concept, but I added some cool lines and Poké Balls since I was getting back into Pokémon, also changed the font and made the text kinda angled cause angles are cool lol
2018-07-20 - Epicpkmn11 3.png // Brace yourself, radical change time… Wait no, just blurred it a bit. I feel like this date is way off since iirc I made this very shortly after and this is what I was using for years, maybe I’m wrong though
2019-01-16 - Pk11 1.png // Wait January? I thought it was later in 2019, guess it was January or I can time travel though, this is still one I sometimes use, though not as much recently (Yes, it is named 1 and no there isn’t a second)
2019-11-15 - Evie 1.png // I started feeling that my old ones were a bit too impersonal, so I drew myself as a cat girl! ;P I wouldn’t say I dislike this drawing necessarily, but I do much prefer the style of my next one.
// (These were drawn in Colors! for the Nintendo DS, as opposed to to my old ones all being from Paint.NET, I also finally know the exact dates since I uploaded them to Colors! Live. You can click these for full size since they were exported at max size)
2020-02-13 - Evie 2.png // As of writing this I’d say that I legitimately like this picture, my last one just kinda felt a bit off. Not bad, just not quite right, it was my first real attempt to draw well… anything in like at least 5 years though. This one I think does a pretty good job capturing the feel I was going for. Maybe I’ll come back in another 3 months with something better, but for now I quite like it ^_^
Fan art #
Apparently I’m popular enough to get fan art now ;P
more like just art of me, but fan art sounds more fun lol
By: Code807 (2020-05-05)